If you are considering racing the upperlimb.com Cunningham Classic for the first time, looking to improve on your previous results, or you're a skilled and experienced rider looking for an advantage; our 12 Week Training Program with Cadence Performance Cycling is perfect for you.
Our 12 Week Training Program commences on Saturday the 9th of May 2015 (12 weeks before race day), costs just $150 and includes:
- 12 weeks of professional coaching on a race focused group program targeting the upperlimb.com Cunningham Classic
- A day-to-day schedule of training activities delivered weekly in advance including an outdoor benchmark threshold test
- Access to Training Peaks (online coaching and training software) to record your rides and review progress with your coach
- Access to a participant-only forum moderated by Cadence Performance Cycling to share ideas, ask questions and organise group rides
- An interactive racing and training sports nutrition seminar with leading Sports Nutritionist Peter Herzig
- The option to join a fully supported reconnaissance ride of the full course on June 21st with your coach (at cost)
- The option to undertake comprehensive one-on-one indoor testing with Cadence Performance Cycling to establish a detailed performance baseline (at cost)
- Guaranteed entry to limited fields at the upperlimb.com Cunningham Classic (race entry fee applies)
As a participant of the 12 Week Training Program, you will also be eligible for the following offers and discounts:
- Access to ongoing personal coaching with Cadence Cycling with no initial start up fee (save $129)
- Access to discounted bike fitting and set-up through BikeFit Studio (save $50)
- Access to discounted sales and servicing packages through Presenting Partner VELO Bicycles
> More information on this iconic event can be found on the official upperlimb.com Cunningham Classic website.